Good Juju is a women-owned company located in Littleton, Colorado. We have been busy spreading the word about our new brand over the past 18 months and would love your help to do the same today – Small Business Saturday. Tell your friends about us and check out our website at www.goodjujucompany.com.
We are really excited that it’s Black Friday! Today, we will be visiting area malls looking for people who are performing random acts of kindness. Individuals who we witness doing a good deed will receive a free Good Juju t. shirt. We hope to give away lots of shirts on the busiest shopping day of the year.
We recently participated in the “I Can Do It” conference in DC. The event was put on by Hayhouse and it was a blast. We met tons of great people so this blog post is dedicated to the beautiful women we met who have Good Juju!
Election season is now officially underway. We are sure to see lots of negative ads in the coming weeks. And to that we say… Can’t We All Just Get Along? We love this shirt. It’s Good Juju.
We are really excited because we have new Good Juju to share. Below are some of our latest styles. We think you’ll love them. Remember, when you wear Good Juju, let it serve as a reminder to yourself and others to stay positive. When you smile, the world smiles with you. We’re all about being happy.
Today, Good Juju is having a bad day. Our website was hacked so our webmaster is working hard to fix the problem. In light of the current situation, we’re trying to have a Good Bad Day. We found these tips on the Happiness Project’s website. We plan on following their advice.
1. Exercise. Exercise is a key element to managing moods. It calms and energizes at the same time. Its rituals are comforting. It’s productive but not intellectually or socially demanding. Also, exercise is so obviously a key to good health that if we manage to exercise, we feel like we’re doing something worthwhile, no matter what else happens.
2. Do something nice for someone else. The first part of the Second Splendid Truth is “One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy” (also known as the “Do good, feel good” provision).
3. Stop ruminating. Our inclination is to go over and over the details of the upsetting episode and to conduct imaginary arguments. Instead, try to keep your resolution to find an area of refuge. Studies show that dwelling on negative thoughts amplifies their power in your mind. In fact, some researchers suggest that a reason that more women suffer depression than men is that women are more likely to “overthink,” while men are better at distracting themselves from negative thoughts.
4. Connect with someone important to you.
5. Tackle a nagging task. Crossing things off a to-do list is energizing and cheering. Take the time to clear your desk – not just physically removing piles of papers, but also doing the tasks that the papers represented. This will give you a feeling of control and accomplishment.
6. Do something silly and lighthearted with your children.
7. Act the way you want to feel. Research shows that although we think that we act because of the way we feel, in fact, we often feel because of the way we act.
8. Ask for help.
9. Go to sleep early. It’s true, everything does look better in the morning. Getting enough sleep just makes a tremendous difference to happiness.
And, we’re going to add our own reason to have a Good Bad Day.
10. Find the Joy in the Journey. Below is a picture of one of our shirts that features this saying. Today, we’re reminded to find the joy in light of hackers :).
Good Juju, a woman-owned, Colorado-based company is getting ready to officially launch their new online retail store at www.goodjujucompany.com. The company will be selling a line of apparel in hopes of spreading positivity in the year 2012. Good Juju’s merchandise features the symbol of good juju, which represents the law of attraction. Good Juju’s founders believe that if one thinks and spreads positivity to others, they will attract more of the same, which in turn spreads exponentially and benefits everyone.
Here’s one of their stylish tanks. The front of the tank features an image of the Mayan calendar with copy that reads “Every ending is a new beginning.” The back is stamped with the Good Juju logo and symbol and the year 2012.